Re: chord harmonicas site

Chord Harmonica Players,

I checked out the web site that is in French. The article on the chord
harmonica is by John Broecker, who writes a column in The Harmonica Educator called,
"The Chord Harmonica: Musicianship and Performance Skills." He has been
writing this column since the Winter 2001 issue.

Also, I have another column called, "The 48-Chord Harmonica: Chord
Substitutions for Written Chords." These are chords from the key of C to the key of B.
Each issue has a specific musical key and the associated chords for the musical
key up to the 13th chord. I spell out each chord of the written chords  and
also the chord substitution chords on the 48-chord harmonica. There is also a
diagram of the 48-chord with each chord spelled out in the diagram.

For those chord players, who want to know more about the chord, you can
subscribe to this publication. Contact me, and I will email you a list of contents
for the back issues and current Summer 2003 issue.

Richard Martin
Editor and Publisher