Re: Daily Almanac - July 10

Grace was a real unsung hero of the blues.  John (Brim) has told me that
they often "made up blues" in the kitchen...and even said that the Chess
Brothers wanted to record her with Muddy, but John "wouldn't let 'er"
unless he got on too (smile).

Oh these blues men!  I gave him a bunch of ___ for that, but he just
smiled and said, "That woman'll be part of me till the day I die."

Cathi N.