Paul deLay's "space case"

I had the opportunity to meet and jam with Paul deLay
a few years ago (it's worth coming out of lurk-mode
just to brag about that ! :) ), so for whoever was
wondering, here's what he uses (at least did in 1999).
He was playing Hohner Big River diatonics and (I
think) chromonica Chro's (in several keys), using a
JT-30 mic.
The "Space case" is a briefcase which he uses as a
harp carrying case AND amp. In it he installed a
direct box plugged into a "ZOOM" multi-effect amp
simulator, which he uses to get the great variety of
sounds he uses. This goes direct to the PA soundboard.
Apropos the discussion of marking harps - Paul
actually had a small desktop lamp installed in the
case as well, to see the harps on a dark stage!
All in all a very clever and convenient rig.
In my opinion, Paul deLay is one of the most brilliant
an innovative harp players alive
Dov Hammer