RE: Autograph (WAS: Mark Your Harps)

> << Gatorman says:
>
>  > from now on, autographs are only on non-functioning sp20s!

Been wondering about this (and I guess maybe I got it wrong)...
Who else gets autographs on harps? I only have one (the aforementioned
 Memphis Charlie), and I got that on the wooden BOX for my Chrom,
'cause I want to play the thing, and didn't want to loose the 'graph.
So should I start saving my broke-a** harps? Or stick to cases? Or
just ask 'em to sign my T-shirt?

 And, for those of you actually ASKED to sign something....which way
do
 you prefer??

- -Scorcher >>