Re: jazz (I think?) - Black Orpheus - Blue Bossa - Meditation -

Mark wrote:
>one overblow,,,, one bloody overblow... i don't believe it....:
>
>http://www.goldnuggetstudio.com/blackorp.html
>
>thanks anyway for the guys that put golden nugget studio together...
>there's some great stuff if you have never been there.

Hi Mark

Black Orpheus is no problem. Instead of the overblow, you can simply switch
the melodyline an octave lower (a bit ahead of that point) and play a 3 draw
(half note bent).
Blue Bossa and Meditation will be different pieces of cake if you don't
overblow.
B.Bossa will work with a countrytuning though.

good luck
Ludo

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
SMS http://www.msn.be/gsm/smsservices