Re: marking/carrying your harps

Greetings,

I'm usually working in some offbeat locale.  Thus, I don't get much online access (except for the accursed fleabag dial-up) and am relegated to digests.

On the subject of marking harps, I don't know if this has been touched on by anyone.....I use glow-in-the-dark paint from any number of sporting goods outlets (Cabela's, for instance).  It's primarily used for gun sights and 'a little dab 'll do ya'.
First, however, I take .25" metal letter stamps, heat them up, and literally "brand" my harps, just like you would a steer or other livestock.  Wood or plastic, it doesn't matter.  Then, using a toothpick, I paint the grooves of the letters with the glow paint.

Ron in Greenville