Re: Daily Almanac - July 8

> Alternative rock singer songwriter Beck was born on this day in 1970.
Beck
> plays several instruments, including the harmonica.
> For more about the life, career and recordings of Beck, please visit:
> http://www.eharmonica.net/beck.htm

Happy Birthday Beck! He's about the only modern pop/rock/alternative artist
that I own more than one CD by. Check out his new one, "Sea Change". His
best since "Odelay". He's not a harp monster but for a pop/rock/alt artist
he's better than most and uses a lot of harp on some of his albums. One
doesn't live by harp music alone.
/tim
sixtiesjazz@xxxxxxxxx