RE: Kim Wilson (WAS Suggestions... 3draw)

"Jp Pagan"says:

> i agree with him on this one. i hadn't tried it myself
> before i read scorcher's post, but it does sound like
> Kim is using an A harp and is actually playing not
> just 3 draw, but 2 and 1 draw as well.
> he kind of has to, really, to be able to resolve the
> riffs the way he does. i think he just misspoke (well,
> he obviously misspoke: he says he's playing "all one
> NOTE").

Thanks, JP.

BTW, Kim Wilson's incredible FIRST position (G harp)
work on "Trust My Baby" ("Tigerman") is a current favorite
of mine. In fact, it's a piece I'm really getting a lot of
wood-shedding out of - check it out for a fun challenge, y'all!

- -Scorcher