Re: Smelly Harp

The coffee grounds trick works well for musty old fabric as well. I used it
on the inside of an old trumpet case and viola! It's a godsend for old army
surplus gear like cloth backpacks, etc.

If you don't want to get the grounds in the harp:
put the grounds in a paper coffee filter,
use a twist tie to keep it closed,
then put the filter and the harp in a ziploc bag for a day or so.

Martha Stewart, eecherhartowt.