re: was tricking now jazz theory

Cool chords, Vadie. I searched the web to see if those notes form any kind
of known scale, mode, or chord. It's close to Flamenco. I couldn't find
anything quite like it. You show 8 notes. Did you tune the draw holes to
those eight notes or do you have the scale repeating holes 1-4 then holes
5-9?

I know a little theory, but I've forgotten a lot. An excellent website, with
circle of fifths, every scale(yes they have Nigerian), chords up the whazoo,
improvising, etc. is here:

http://www.apassion4jazz.net/modes.html

I'd love to hear an mp3 of the harp.

Rainbow Jimmy