Tombo Lee Oskar VS Folck Blues

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hello,

I Have used both Lee Oscar and Folk blues and finally prefere the F B =
less expensives and more comfortable in the mouth I agree ( the =
engravures of the hole number on the coverplates are less deep). Now I =
only play on Ultimo from Tombo that are very comfortable, easy to bend, =
unbrockable and a very "round" sound after one or two weeks of use (I =
play around one ore two hours a day), sorry for Hohner, great sound =
(specially Sp=E9cial 20 and Golden Melody) but not enough money to =
replace the harp every three months ! Suzuki are quite good too (I have =
three Pro master but hard too play when cold) unfortunatly hard to find =
in France in different keys if you want a plastic comb model (Folk =
Master).

Just my opinion, but if can help in the choice...

Keep on harpin' !

Patrick