Re: Stormy Monday/Lee Michaels

I'm sorry to report that Frosty succumbed to cancer last month.  Lee still plays every
day - but not for audiences.  He records at home and perhaps someday he will release
something new.  I'm fortunate to have jammed with him as he has told me that he does
not enjoy jamming with strangers. (But since I'm not a stranger anymore, he's cool with
me!) Occassionally he can be persuaded to play something solo at a party.

Lee is now a restaraunteur.  If you're ever in Venice, CA, drop by "Killer Shrimp" and
say hello!