Re: Peavey delta blues

My guitar player has one for a 2nd amp.  Ive tried it for harp, it
sounds OK but his has proven itself to be unreliable, difficult and
expensive to repair.  These are not very well made amps and are not very
serviceable to repair when things go wrong.  I know a couple other
musicians who have had the same experience with poor reliability.  I'd
recommend against getting one.

If it's the harp player who's been touring with Johnny just recently
(James Montgomery), James lately when I've seen him here in New England
usually uses a silverface Fender Vibrolux Reverb.  The Peavey amps may
have been provided for by the French concert tour promoter

Regards,
Don D.