Re: Zurich, Vienna, London, other UK

Yes Tom - I hadn't spotted that.  This is SERIOUSLY bad advice!  Cold
Guinness is an all-too-frequent abomination these days.   Harp content:
Guinness also brew Harp lager (sorry - couldn't resist).

All the best

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica