Re: what zappa thought of hendrix (non-harp)

Hmm, just to interject, I was wondering if you guys had ever listened to Zappa's
EARLY work. His first album "Freak Out!" is full of doo-wop style stuff. Granted, the
last track is a bunch of nonensical noises with "help, I'm a rock! Help, I'm a cop!"
strewn throughout, but aside from that it's really a great album. Then again...I've
been an avid Zappa fan since my freshman year of high school, so don't mind me!

Love,

~Me