Re: Rant: Blues, Overblows, and other Stuff

- --- Sariel 'The Yellow Dart' Lehyani wrote:

> I disagree. It is not about fun. It is about WORK
> and EFFORT and there is a RIGHT and a WRONG way
> to do EVERYTHING! If you are having fun when you
> are playing harmonica, then it means you are a
> loser and you were probably an art majour in
> college! You are also probably one of those
> people who don't like orange juice. Freak...
>
> Love,
>
> ~Me

Oh damn... I feel so ashamed... I've been having
FUN with harmonica since I was 11...

Lessee... that's 36 years of usless enjoyment.

And I don't overblow worth a crap.

What a wasted life...

maybe I kin learn the kazoo...

Harpin' in Colorado (with a big ol' smile on my
Chicago overdriven-harp-lovin' face).
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens