Re: THAT'S some Teapot!!!

If I could set up the kettle to blow a low 2-note chord and just leave it
steaming for a few minutes it would provide a killer bagpipe drone for my
Scottish tunes.  Cupping a mic with it could be a problem though.

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

>Subject: THAT'S some Teapot!!!
>Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:16:01 -0400
>

>Lately I've sure needed a good laugh or two, and this email sent to Doug
>and me today was too good a giggle not to pass it on.
>
>Any reply suggestions?!?

We are

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger