RE: shoutcast

FYI. I wrote some weeks ago about a webcast project and have an update.
www.livefromthelivingroom.com is up and running with a variety of bluesy
/americana and local artists from this area (coastal South Carolina).
Smokehouse Brown, Drink Small, Grayman's Blues, The Groove Pilots, myself
and George Davis are some of the local artists they feature. Great
interview with Dave Malone from the Radiators coming 7/2.  You can access
it on www.shoutcast.com as well as the main site. We're still looking for
talent to record/feature/do live shows as well as bluesy artists who want
to market their CD's through a pay per download arrangement. Contact me off
line if interested.
Jonathan (Doc) Simons
jsimons2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx