Re: Acoustic v electric

The techniques used in acoustic and electric playing are different and, as
such, should be practiced individually.

Even after playing harmonica for about 15 years, it took me many months to
learn how to properly cup and work an amp. The inspiration was spending a
weekend w/Joe Filisko about 10 years ago when he was in the midst of his concept
develpment for authentic Chicago Amplified Tone.

When I play acoustically, I use a completely different harmonica holding
technique than playing electrically.

The Iceman