FT: Lee Oskar harp zipper case

I have a harp zipper case with a Lee Oskar logo that I'd be interested in
trading. It's black, 12" x 6" when zipped shut, and carries seven diatonics.
Protective padding, durable cordura, and a quality zipper. Harp Depot sells
these for $15.95 plus shipping.
I'm asking for either a Turbo Lid (used is ok, abused isn't) or one of those
adapters that screws onto a JT-30 so you can use a 1/4" cord. If you're
interested, drop me a line.
Thanks,
MN