Bullet proof harps???? Is there one out there?

Hey, I'm so tired of trying to find the perfect harp I thought I'd put some feelers out to see what sort of response I'd get. I like to think I can play a little, but it seems I just can't find anything that will hold up for any length of time. So far,the harps I've used with the most longevity have been the suzuki pro master and Lee Oskar,respectively. I really like the special 20 for tone and OBs but they just don't stand the test of time. So what's the answer?
- --
yours truly LoonyLenny