RE: [HarpTalk] Re: Bushman Harps

- --- DL Terry <so_blue@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> John, is it really GREEN? That's the color it appears on my screen!
>
> -Dane

It's green.  There are two other models that are build the same, one is
purple, black, and white in a swirl pattern that looks like clouds (the
Skymaster), the other one has chrome coverplates and is embossed with
"Country Western" on the coverplates.  I wasn't sure how the "Country
Western" would go over, so I ordered the "Blues Musicmaster" which is
green.  I wonder if green affects the tone? ;)

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com