Blues Practice CD

Found a good one during my trip to Toronto, Ontario. "The Ultimate Blues
Jam", created by Pete Schmidt, a very accomplished Canadian blues guitarist.
(www.peteschmidt.com). It works great for harmonica and is a wonderful
teaching tool.
Toronto is a vibrant music mecca and has quite a few good harmonica players,
including Carlos del Junco and David Rotundo. Canadians are also much
friendlier and less up-tight than their southern US brothers - especially the
musicians I met. Blues Jams abound and are very user friendly.

The Iceman