Re: Omni-Benders

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Tom Ball writes:

> I *believe* (don't hold me to this, but I *think*) he said they're
> making 'em all the way from low-D to high-G.  If so, we're all in for
> an amazing treat.

AFAIK they will be available from low D to normal D, this means Eb, E,
F, F# and G will be not be available in the higher tuning. This is what
I know from the Hohner distributor here.

Steve Baker says that the XB-40 has nearly the same size as the
Chromonika 260 and he also mentioned that it's surprisingly easy to
handle. He already uses it to play gigs (not surprising because he is a
Hohner consultant and endorser).

Otto

Bremen, Old Europe