Re: Memphis

Sooooo, I propose an open lunch for Harmonica players, harp-l-ers, sponsors,
investors, sales people, groupies, Band Aids, any other interested party at
the Blue City Cafe (I think that's the name)on Beale St. for Friday, about
3:00 pm.  Seems to be a time between most panels and before the night's
competition (music "competitions" seem a bit distasteful although I'm
participating).

BTW, I am playing with a group representing Lake Of The Ozarks, Missouri,
THE CONCRETE BLUES BAND.  I'll be arriving in Memphis Tuesday or Wednesday
if there are any pre-event opportunities.

Clay