Re: Kick in the head position mistake

Chris, it's standard 2nd position. Don't worry, I often change suddenly my=
 mind about a position, me too. And one times versus 1000 it's a mere=
 nothing... Ciao!

On 21/01/03, at 22.11, Cljdm@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi,

  I pulled out Walter Horton's "Fine Cuts" CD to practice with. This CD for=
 me has a lifetime of lessons built right in. I use to practice to it ALL=
 the time years ago. An instruemental called "Relax'in" was one of my=
 favorites and i must have heard it a 1000 times. I always would play along=
 in 2nd position (F harp)  because the tune is in C. I couldn't get all the=
 chords Mr. Horton was getting and I thought it was my lack of tone. Well=
 tonight I "discover" Walter is playing in third position (Bb). I can't=
 beleive I never heard the correct position after all these years. The same=
 goes for a few other tunes on this CD. It seems Walter likes 3rd=
  position. Never too old to learn something. A humbling practice.

  By the way I will be playing at the High St. Brewery in Nutley, N.J. on=
 Sat. Feb. 1st. If any one is in the neighborhood and can attend I would be=
 happy to buy them a slice of pizza.

                      Best of everything,
                                    chris