Re: turbo lids handedness?

The TurboLids are designed to be held with the right hand
and low notes on the left.  There is a more pronounced curve
on the bottom lid (cover) that form fits your thumb.

You can flip the lids and the internal harp anywhich way
and it will work and may sound better than stock, but the
best setup is as it was designed (as stated above).

I switched my Low F so that the low notes were on the right
(at the smaller end of the TurboLid)
and did not get any hits on the lids (covers).  YMMV !

Turbofied...

Ken Hildebrand
Looking forward to the 2003 BHF (I'll show you my TurboBottoms!)