Re: turbo lids handedness?

OK, so I took a closer look at my turbolid-- the lower lid is *slightly* more curvy (to fit the thumb) than the top lid but it is essentially symmetric top- and bottom-wise. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work the same way flipped over into the right hand for a left-handed cupper (with the exception of possible reed pinging on the low end).

I tried holding with the right hand and cupping with the left.  Indeed it feels awkward to me, but I also can't throw a baseball worth a flip with my opposite hand.

Regards,
Frank