Electric Harp and extreme bender

<PRE>Just a thought. IM not sold on an electric harp or an extreme bender. we talk
a lot about tone on here what is or is not good tone what makes it and why ..
if we can all agree that what makes good tone is the link between your mouth
the harp combined with your cup around the microphone and that part of what
gives the harp a voice like no other is that we can play a note laggto or
staccato or slide and slur the notes would we not loose part of the voice we
get from the harp?????