RE: Cheap Blues Harp CDs

Since nobody has picked up on this since the post a couple of days ago
in the heat of the "tone talk", here's another suggestion (and I'm not
affiliated with them in any way, etc)
www.overstock.com
Check the blues listings for lots of harp cds, almost 300, with many
notable names (I noticed Billy Branch, Mark Hummel, Paul Delay, Howlin'
Wolf etc plus great anthologies) , many in the under $5 price range and
not the typical budget titles found elsewhere although there is some of
that too.  No harp content on what I bought but the West Coast Jazz
collection  on Contemporary (4 cds) for $19.99  ($70 list) was
absolutely wonderful.  Listings are a little skimpy  (sometimes just
tracks, if that) but more info is available elsewhere.