Re: TONE

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:21:00 EST, Gatorharp@xxxxxxx wrote:

>so, is anyone gonna define "tone"?

For a small fee, I'll be happy to run any recording through my patented "Tone-O-Matic Tone Meter". It is calibrated to accurately measure any tone and
generate a value between 1 and 10. The original prototype labeled the two ends of the spectrum as "sucks" and "holy grail!" with "it'll do" and "pretty good"
marking intermediate points, but I have hopes of marketing the device internationally and was worried about problems with translation.

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company
Peach Orchard, MO