Re: Practicing on the move

  Anybody have a suggestion about how to practice in close quarters =
without getting the hook.

  Get a Turbo Lid and install a Special 20 in low D or F into it.  I =
recently  took a turbo lid with a low D to Disneyland and played it all =
day while my wife took my daughter on the kiddie rides.   You can play =
very softly with that set up and with a lower tuned harp it's very hard =
to hear.  At on point I was watching the Main Street parade with a woman =
sitting right next to me on a bench.  I played very softly next to her =
for more than 20 minutes and she never noticed what I was doing.=20

  Mark Wilson
  Irvine CA=20