Practicing on the move

Anybody have a suggestion about how to practice in close quarters without
getting the hook? I'm finally feeling good about my progress, but I'm  fixing
to leave on  nearly three week anniversary cruise with my wife, and if I stop
playing that long, I know I'll be back to playing "Alouette" in first
position. Anybody know how to play in close quarters without bothering the
neighbors aside from playing inside a 2 mil trash bag? Some of you must have
figured this out following some extended stays in Motel 6.
       Tejastk