Re: TONE

Hello all,

I want to say that there have been some stupid things said on this list, but
the notion that Rice Miller doesn't have good tone is right up there at the
top. I will give a few examples of why this critique is without any merit
whatsoever:

"Trust My Baby"- Essential Sonny Boy Williamson
"The Sky Is Crying"- Keep It To Ourselves
"Once Upon A Time"- Keep It To Ourselves
"I Can't Understand"- Keep It To Ourselves
"Nine Below Zero"- Essential Sonny Boy Williamson

I can understand that some people may make absurd statements,but for someone
to say that about Rice Miller's tone is purely on "the world is flat" level.
If you do not believe Rice Miller has good tone, then you do not know what
good tone is. The day that any of so-called critics could play half as good
as Rice Miller will be an appropriate day for you to actually get within 5
miles of critiquing him on his tone. Let me say the same for Paul Delay as
well, his tone is is as good if not better than most on the scene today. Some
of you guys are sad....

Andrew