Re: FW: 2000 hours - YIKES

>Hi,
>As far as I'm concerned, Charlie McCoy is the finest country harp player
>I've ever heard. His tone wouldn;t bre considered great for playing
>traditional blues, but in the genre he genrally plays in, it suits it
>perfectly.
>
>Sincerely,
>Barbeque Bob Maglinte
>Boston, MA

   Gee Bob, I guess you haven't heard ME (yet). Charlie once had an album
where the words "Fastest harp in the south" were imprinted. He got away
with it that time because I lived in the north. Now that I am in Fla., it's
all over. Of course we could now call him "Fastest harp in the north"
because, after all, didn't he spend his teenage years in Maine?.Just
wondering........smokey-joe