Sad news: Passing of Dr. Henry T. Bahnson, Harmonica Innovator

Dear Friends,

It is my sad duty to report that Dr. Henry T. Bahnson, age 82, passed in his
sleep on Friday, January 10th. For those of you who did not have the
pleasure to know the good doctor, I'm sure you will find many in our
community who will say good things about him. Besides being one of the top
12 surgeons of the 20th century, Dr. Bahnson was also a huge harmonica
enthusiast. His casual interest in the harp turned into a passion after
attending a workshop held by Howard Levy ca 1990, and resulted in a patented
harmonica known as the "Bahnson Overblow."

Volumes can be written about Dr. Bahnson's accomplishments, both in the
medical field and harmonica community. He was a gentleman's gentleman. And
will be sorely missed.

Lamentably,

Turbodog