Re: Lee Oskar Natural Minor harps

<<Check out Norton Buffalo's "High Tide in Wingo" from his 1st Columbia
album,
Lovin in the Valley of the Moon. Great use of this harp tuning.>>

Hi Michael,

What Harmonic Minor Key harp does Norton use on "High Tide in Wingo" (great
song!) ?    Sounds like it starts out using a regular A in 2nd position...

I only have a few of LO Harmonic Minors (Am, Em, and Gm).
I have some older Hohner Orchester I Moll harps too, but I will have
to dig them out to check what keys I have.

Thanks !
Ken Hildebrand