Re: List of Essential harmonica books (not tutorial)

Hi,

> BTW there is a Spanish book on the history of ...Spanish harp.
> "Libro de Oro" or something like that - I came across it a few months ago
on
> some Spanish Harp-L like list.

this book was wrote and edited by Joaquin Fuste, member form Les Akord an
harmonica trio quite famous in this land in those days 50-60s. This book is
only available in spanish, but I was allowed to translate some articles for
this page:

http://www.harmonicaspain.com/eng/history.htm

In the bottom page there are two links with two interesting articles,
Analisis of a time and Harmonica world championship Barcelona 1960 (...where
Douglas Tate (England) won a Second position on diatonic...)

Regards,
Andrés