Re: List of Essential harmonica books (not tutorial)

That's quite a collection you have, Art.
Do you know which ones are still in print?
BTW there is a Spanish book on the history of ...Spanish harp.
"Libro de Oro" or something like that - I came across it a few months ago on
some Spanish Harp-L like list.
Ludo