Re: What Key Please

Smo-joe,
   as I recall, "boogie on R.Woman" is in the key of Ab, and this is a tune
where Stevie is playing DIATONIC in 1st Postion on the 789 &10 holes of an Ab
harp...........Winslow will you please correct me if I'm wrong??

    hope this helps.....I've recorded this on DK Carioca sessions a fews years
back, but I'm pretty sure that's how it went.....rob paparozzi