Rob Paparozzi in Japan

Hi Rob,

I'm in Tokyo. I saw the dates for you at the Blue Note. Not sure if I can make it but will try to get tickets. I think they sold out before I knew you guys were coming. Have you met any of the harp players over here? There are some really excellent blues and jazz players. Guys like Yagi Nobuo, Fumio Ishikawa, Hero Nishimura and others really can play some amazing stuff. Hope to catch you at the Blue Note. I'll be the big gaijin (foreigner) cheering the harp solos too loudly.

Best of luck

Stuart Burke

PS If the band needs a tour guide for Tokyo I'm sure I can find some interesting sights that the general tourist don't always get to.

- --