Re: I got mine

I wanna TESTIFY!

Hey, I started this round of the "out-o-the-box" discussion a few days ago.

One of the Harp-L folks that responded with an opinion was Harmonica John
Fraser (www.harmonicajohn.com) - many of y'all probably already know him.

- -In fact, since we're "homies", HJ invited me over to see / play his
Weltmeister Thunderbird & just generally shoot the - er, breeze.

Well, I didn't play it (I'm kinda funny about sharin' harps), but I HEARD
it. That T-bird sounds real good. But in fairness, I want you all to know
(that haven't met / heard HJ) that he can PLAY! -I think he'd have made a
Bluesband wail.

He's also a VERY nice guy - he shared a lot of info with me, showed me
techniques that I'll be goin' to the woodshed for -well, a long time - to
grasp. We played thru a bunch of his Mics, and a couple of his amps. And
sold me a CD.

John's also got a BUNCH of cool harp mics for those of you that are lookin'
for a good deal on a nice sounding mic.

Give a shout out to Harmonica John, he's a good guy.