Re: danelectro amp

>in search of old danelectro amp that had either six or eight, eight =
inch speakers. it came apart in three sections. does anybody >know of it =
or where i can find one.=20

It's a Danelectro Commando.  You can see a picture of one here =
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/vintage_amps.htm
at David Barrets website.  I have not seen one on Ebay in the year and a =
half or so I've been tracking amps there.  You can ask Eric B. =
(conquroot@xxxxxxx) ,who owns the above mentioned amp, if he'd be =
willing to let it go but you may have to sell you house and car to =
afford it. =20

Mark Wilson
Irvine CA