Re: Tubes

Thought I would throw my two cents in.  I have tried various 6L6 and 5881
tubes in my RI Bassman, although I have never tried the Tung Sol tubes.  I
currently use Phillips 7581 instead of 6L6.  I consider it to be the best
tone I have ever gotten out of my Bassman for harp.  Current complement is
(all NOS) 12AY7, 12AX7, 12AX7, 5781, 5781, 5U4GB.  I am interested in trying
the Tung Sol tubes and will keep my eye out for them.  I do use TungSol 6V6
tubes in a Deluxe Reverb for guitar.