Re: Tubes

Hi Dave:

Well, this is a puzzler. As an ex-GE VT engineer, here
are some comments. There are (were, been) no tube mfg
facilities in Canada. As far as I know, GE never
"stamped" any tubes "Canada" for whatever remote
thinking reason. If I recall, the two-getter tubes
were made in the Hungary Tungsol plant.

Ted