LO Longevity was: out of the box

But Mike,
YOU play ONE C harp
MOST ten holers distribute a nights worth of playing over 4-8 harps.
Besides, the blues police will probably be knocking on your door for
attaching valves to the Hallowed MB.
I think LOs play more freely than Hohners, so does a good custom harp(they
better for my investment in them.) IMNSHO, players will adjust their playing
style to a freer blowing instrument, I know that I did.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/peloquin1.html