> Re: Out of the box

I use and love the Weltmeister Blackbirds. Perfect tuning, fairly consistent
gapping. Most overblow and overdraw pretty easily without squealing.
Coverplate to comb is smooth, so no more snagged moustache hairs.

Available in all keys plus high and low keys. I have a link to them on my
website if you want to see which keys.

hj
- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com