Re: Harmonica and music stores

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael Peloquin"
<peloquinharp@xxxx> wrote:

try to find ONE tune in this weeks
> Billboard Hot 100 with harmonica on it. If you do find that tune, I
would
> bet that it would be something along the lines of the "accessory"
type
> playing of morrisette, dylan, young etc.

Except for the times when you hear Toots Thielemans or Stevie Wonder
or Rob Paparozzi or Howard Levy or Terry MacMillan or Magic Dick or
Mickey Raphael or any of the many really great players whose work
finds its way now and then onto a top-selling pop record. It doesn't
happen every week, true, but it does happen.

Both James Cotton and Charlie Musselwhite are up for Grammy awards in
blues categories, I see.

Winslow