Re: New Harp from Tombo

In a message dated 1/7/2003 12:47:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> <<Anyone speak Chinese?>>

Yep, as a matter of fact.  A little Mandarin that someone will understand
every now and then.  However, speaking "Chinese" is like playing harp in that
it appears easy, but there is so much more to it.  No one (1) spoken language
(there are so many), but a common written one.  And nope, I can't read much
more than what is on my business card.  So much like playing harp.
Boogie