RE: harp-l-digest V10 #33 - Weltmeister Thunderbird

Re: harp-l-digest V10 #33

Augghhh! (sound of frustration)
John,
 The only place I've seen Welmeisters is McCrea's Music in La Mesa - is that
the local store you're referring to? They don't have many in stock lately,
and I haven't seen a "Thunderbird" - where'd you get yours, big guy?